The Parkview Family…helping generations take their next step with God!
from Pastor Doug & Parkview’s Next Steps
Dear Parkview Family & Friends…
We’re so excited to share with you we can safely come together for worship today! Our plan is simple: Parkview will have 2 worship services…
• This will enable us to stay within the recommended 50% capacity percentages and to accomplish the required rules for social distancing of 6 feet.
• We are asking those who normally come to the 9:30am Bible Study hour to attend the 9:30am worship service, then, those who don’t normally attend 9:30am Bible Study hour to attend the 10:45am worship service.
Now…keep in mind:
• If you have pre-existing conditions or if you are in the senior citizen age range…please, do not feel any pressure to attend…we want you to stay home and safe until further restrictions are lifted.
• Also, we will not be offering kids or youth ministry at this time. Bible Study groups will not be meeting until we can ease back into these environments.
• We are asking everyone to PLEASE TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE BEFORE coming to church… if you have a temperature…STAY HOME!
• If you have a mask, please wear it until restrictions are lifted. Please note that if you don’t have a mask, we can provide one for you.
• We will have one entrance (in front of building) and you will exit from the two side exits (near the stage).
• Sanitizer will be available when you enter and exit.
• Evangels will be passed out by ushers wearing gloves.
• We will not have “kids church”… families may sit together, otherwise, we will all need to practice social distancing of 6 feet apart.
• We will not have choir on stage.
• Offerings, Connection Cards & Prayer Sheets will be taken at the doors in order to prevent passing plates, etc